BRENTWOOD HIGH SCHOOL
Brentwood High School is a public high school in Williamson County, Tennessee. Brentwood High School is located on the west side of I-65 off of Granny White Pike close to Maryland Farms.
The mission of Brentwood High School is to prepare all students to reach their highest level of achievement in academics, athletics, and the arts.
The vision of Brentwood High School is to establish a strong foundation for lifelong learning, to empower students to achieve their goals, and to equip students to be responsible citizens.
- Students are provided a challenging learning environment through high expectations and timely feedback on their performance.
- Student learning is broadened by curriculum choices, varied teaching strategies, and cultural diversity.
- Student learning is extended beyond the classroom through enrichment, extracurricular activities, and academic support.
- Student learning styles are uniquely addressed to facilitate students’ ability to succeed.
- Students actively engaged in learning demonstrate continued growth, meeting and exceeding state standards.
- Students learn the basics of good citizenship by understanding the rights of others and accepting personal responsibility for the school and community.
- Students demonstrate an increased sense of responsibility when they are held accountable for their choices and are allowed to experience the consequences
- Student education is complemented and supplemented by various stakeholders.
- Students demonstrate ownership of school policies when they are involved in the decision-making process.
- Student learning is enhanced in a safe, supportive environment.
For more information about Brentwood High School or other Williamson County Schools in Williamson County, Tennessee please feel free to reach out to me via email or phone (info in the header). Or you can register on this site and I’ll reach out to you.
You can get updates on breaking news, WCS happenings and student achievements by following us on Twitter at twitter.com/wcsedu.
Brentwood High School Homes For Sale in Williamson County, Tennessee
According to TCAP data with the Tennessee Department of Education, Williamson County Schools is the highest achieving district in the state. Based on the 2012 TCAP results, the district ranked first in reading/language arts, math, science, and social studies for grades 3-8.
|Pupil/Teacher Ratio||22.4 to 1|
|FeederElementarySchools||Edmondson, Lipscomb, Scales|
|Feeder Middle School||Brentwood Middle|
|School Colors||Blue and Gold|
|Grades Served||9 – 12|
Brentwood Homes For Sale
Brentwood, TN is a suburb of Nashville located in Williamson County, Tennessee and in 2011 the population was recorded at 38,144. 90% of the city of Brentwood is residential development, while 5% is commercial and the remaining 5% is considered service institutional.
Brentwood, TN is the home of several country stars including Trisha Yearwood, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Dolly Parton, George Jones, Little Jimmy Dickens, and Alan Jackson.
There are 7 city parks and nature areas in Brentwood and the city boasts some of the most highly touted public and private schools in the state of Tennessee.
For more information about this community – including school info, culture, shopping, restaurants and home values – please send me an email at email@example.com or you can reach out to me with a call or text at 615-957-8448. Registering on our website is also a great way to stay up to date on new listings that are available as soon as they come on the market. I look forward to hearing from you!