Franklin TN Homes for Sale – March home sales were slower than the previous year with 173 closings compared to 205 for March of 2018, but prices are still strong with the average price per square foot increasing 8.5% on average to $204 compared to $188 for the same month last year.
- 173 homes sold in the month of March compared to 205 for the same month in 2018
- the median price of homes sold during the month was $527,040 compared to $475,000 for March of 2018, and increase of 10.9%
- the median size of homes was 2685 square feet compared to 2755 last year
- the average price per square foot of homes sold during the month was $204 compared to $182 for the same period in 2018
- the list price to sales price ratio of homes sold was 100%
- the average days on market is only 32 days
- 570 Franklin TN homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS for sale, with many of those homes still under construction
- 215 homes are under contract at this time
For the most-up-to-date information on Franklin TN homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling homes in Franklin and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Franklin real estate comes on the market or price reductions in Franklin TN real estate is posted.
Franklin TN is located just 20 miles south of downtown Nashville along I-65 in Williamson county. Blessed with a restored historic square and main street, Franklin has a lot of old world charm as well as attractions for those who enjoy fantastic shopping and dining in the Cool Springs area of Franklin. Fortune 500 businesses have also found that the Williamson county tax structure and a highly educated workforce make Franklin a very desirable location. It helps that Williamson county schools are the top ranked schools in the state, and several of the schools are ranked nationally in many publications. Find Franklin TN homes for sale here.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 11/21/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.