Homes for sale in Franklin Tn – Franklin homes are in a sellers market with many of the more affordable homes having multiple offers the first day on market. The number closings in September were up 45% compared to September of 2019 and the average sales price has increased 21% and the average cost per square foot has increased 9% in the last 12 months.
- 296 Franklin TN homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS for purchase at this time
- 296 homes closed during the month of September, up 45% compared to the same month of last year
- 435 Franklin homes are currently under contract at this time
- the average sales price for Franklin TN homes sold during the month of September was $694,038 at $216 per square foot up 9% for the last 12 months
- the list price to sales price ratio for homes sold in September was 99%
For the most-up-to-date information on Franklin TN homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling homes in Franklin and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Franklin real estate comes on the market or price reductions are posted.
Franklin TN is located just 20 miles south of downtown Nashville along I-65 in Williamson county. Blessed with a restored historic square and main street, Franklin has a lot of old world charm as well as attractions for those who enjoy fantastic shopping and dining in the Cool Springs area of Franklin. Fortune 500 businesses have also found that the Williamson county tax structure and a highly educated workforce make Franklin a very desirable location. It helps that Williamson county schools are the top ranked schools in the state, and several of the schools are ranked nationally in many publications. Find Franklin TN homes for sale here.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area