It’s March, the madness is here. Just to prove that the selection committee is still a little crazy they have decided to put Indiana in the tournament…and leave out 67 other teams that could easily have been included in their place (ahem…MURRAY STATE…ahem). But anyway, welcome to the 2015 Kentucky Should Roll Through This Tournament No Problem Bracket Challenge…I mean the 2015 Tate Real Estate Bracket Challenge. The professional basketball players at the University of Kentucky have promised me a 9th National Championship (excuse me I’m not finished) and therefore I’m intent on enjoying this 2015 NCAA Tournament. I’ll
probably definitely be enjoying it more than Ashley Judd is enjoying that kiss from Dickie V… So join me. Below is a link to the sixth annual Tate Real Estate Bracket Challenge hosted by ESPN. Oh, and Aminu… this is the year bro.
Past winners are:
2014 – Clay Tate
2013 – Kevin Caine
2012 – Matt Cost
2011 – I Can’t Remember
2010 – Ken Tate
The winner of this challenge will receive a $100 VISA gift card. You will also be automatically entered into the ESPN Tournament Challenge contest and have a chance to win a $10,000 Best Buy Gift Card. Follow the directions and when prompted enter the password: aminusrevenge. You can submit one bracket in this challenge so make it count! May the odds be ever in your favor.
For those of you who can figure it out on your own here are the links:
From your computer or mobile device:
For those that need a little step-by-step guidance:
1. Go here: http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2015/en/group?groupID=913912
2. Click “Get Started”
2. Create an ESPN account or sign in with your existing account.
3. Click the button that says “Join Group”
4. Select the entry that has been created for you and click the button that says “Join Group”
5. When prompted, enter the password “aminusrevenge”
6. Make your selections by choosing your favorite colors and mascots. Submit your results.