The median sales price of homes sold during May increased to was $1,408,556. The average price per square foot is now $288 compared to $209 for the same month last year an increase of 38%. When looking for remodeling your new home once you buy it so it has a personal style, consider hiring this Professional organizing services.
- 75 Brentwood homes sold during the month of May 2021 compared to 48 for the same month last year
- 123 homes are currently under contract waiting to close
- 58 Brentwood homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase almost all are under construction.
- the median size of homes sold was 4594 square feet
- The average price per square foot of homes sold was $288 compared to $209 for the same period last year, an increase of 38%
- the average days on market for homes sold was 10 days
- the list price to sales price ratio for homes sold in May was 105%
Search for Brentwood TN homes for sale here
Brentwood is located just south of Nashville in Williamson county and is known for low taxes, great schools, and large lots with mature trees. Access to the best shopping and dining in the area at Cool Springs is just minutes away. We have had a shortage of homes in Brentwood and it’s taking a long time for new construction homes to catch up to the demand. If you want a new home in Brentwood, give me a call, I can help you find the right builder and neighborhood to meet your needs.
Search the most popular neighborhoods in Brentwood here
For the most-up-to-date information on Brentwood TN home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new homes come on the market or price reductions in the Nashville MLS are posted.
Search for Brentwood TN homes for sale here, and call your Brentwood real estate resource Larry Brewer Benchmark realty 615-512-7853