Brentwood Homes are currently in a sellers market with an absorption rate of less than one month. The median sales price of homes sold during February was $1,082,500 compared to $689,900 last year and the list price to sales price ratio is 101%
- 42 homes sold in February compared to 51 last year
- 141 homes are currently under contract waiting to close
- 38 Brentwood homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the median size of homes sold was 4589 square feet
- The average price per square foot of homes sold was $242 compared to $210 for the same period last year, an increase of 15%
- the average days on market for homes sold was 32 days
- the list price to sales price ratio for homes sold in February was 101%
Search for Brentwood TN homes for sale here
Brentwood is located just south of Nashville in Williamson county and is known for low taxes, great schools, and large lots with mature trees. Access to the best shopping and dining in the area at Cool Springs is just minutes away. We have had a shortage of homes in Brentwood and it’s taking a long time for new construction homes to catch up to the demand. If you want a new home in Brentwood, give me a call, I can help you find the right builder and neighborhood to meet your needs.
Search the most popular neighborhoods in Brentwood here
For the most-up-to-date information on Brentwood TN home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new homes come on the market or price reductions in the Nashville MLS are posted.
Search for Brentwood TN homes for sale here, and call your Brentwood real estate resource Larry Brewer Benchmark realty 615-512-7853