To this point in this series we have pointed out four good reasons to move to Nashville, TN: Education, Location, Culture and Real Estate Value. Today we reveal the #1 reason to live in this great city…drumroll please…
During this day and age I think this is far and away the number one reason to live in Nashville. Nashville is know as Music City USA, but the economy isn’t just based on the music industry (If it were, we would all be in major trouble!). In fact there are several industries that have a strong presence in Nashville:
- Healthcare – Several major hospitals and surgery centers as well as many universities with specialized healthcare programs
- Education – Home to 27 private and public colleges and universities (and 8 professional colleges) including Belmont, Lipscomb, Vanderbilt, Fisk and neighboring MTSU and Austin Peay
- Music/Arts – Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum, Frist Center, Cons
- Automotive – Nissan National Headquarters, New GM Plant
- Sports – Professional sports teams including the Nashville Predators and Tennessee Titans
Having a city that isn’t heavily invested in one industry directly relates to the ability of that city to withstand downturns in the economy. Thankfully Nashville has favorable corporate tax structures that also appeals to major companies that are looking for creative ways to reduce expenses.
This also means more opportunity for gainful employment and having a higher quality of life for you and your family!
Considering a move?
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 9/19/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.