Westhaven Homes are in a hot sellers market – 37 homes sold during the month of September 2020 compared to 17 for the same month in 2019 an increase of 117% year over year. The average sales price has median sales price has increased 12.8% during the last 12 months
- $248 – the average price per square foot of homes sold during September compared to $234 last year
- $750,000 – the median price of homes sold during the month
- 99.7% – the list price to sales price ratio of homes sold during the month
- 32 – Average days on market for homes sold during the month
- 54 – Westhaven homes are currently pending sale
- 13 – Westhaven homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS but some are still under construction
Westhaven homes in Franklin Tn have been the one of the most popular neighborhood in Williamson county and all of middle Tennessee for several years.
Search for Westhaven homes in Franklin TN for sale
For the most-up-to-date information on Westhaven homes in Franklin TN, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Westhaven listings come on the market or price reductions in Nashville real estate are posted. Information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Westhaven per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.