Westhaven Homes are in a hot sellers market – 12 homes sold during the month of February 2021 and there are only 5 homes for sale that are currently listed and not under contract. The houses may be sold in a matter of a few weeks but don’t worry if you were interested in one of them, you can always find other single family homes in the area at amazing price ranges.
- $297 – the average price per square foot of homes sold during February compared to $241 last year
- $942,362 – the median price of homes sold during the month compared to $710,942 last year
- 103% – the list price to sales price ratio of homes sold during the month
- 18 – Average days on market for homes sold during the month
- 47 – Westhaven homes are currently pending sale most are under construction
- 5 – Westhaven homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS but some are under construction
Westhaven homes in Franklin TN have been the one of the most popular neighborhood in Williamson county and all of middle Tennessee for several years.
Search for Westhaven homes in Franklin TN for sale
For the most-up-to-date information on Westhaven homes in Franklin TN, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Westhaven listings come on the market or price reductions in Nashville real estate are posted. Information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Westhaven per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.