Franklin homes for sale – Franklin homes sales are in an extreme sellers market with the number of closings up 27% during the month of October compared to the same month last year. With inventory levels extremely low, the absorption rate is currently one month.
- 297 Franklin TN homes sold during the month of October compared to 233 for October of 2019.
- 228 homes are currently listed for sale many are not completed homes
- 563 Franklin homes are currently under contract at this time
- the median sales price for Franklin TN homes sold during the month of October was $597,355 at $205 per square foot up 7.8%
- the list price to sales price ratio for homes sold in October was 99.4%
- the average days on market is down to 30 days
For the most-up-to-date information on Franklin TN homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling homes in Franklin and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Franklin real estate comes on the market or price reductions are posted.
Franklin TN is located just 20 miles south of downtown Nashville along I-65 in Williamson county. Blessed with a restored historic square and main street, Franklin has a lot of old world charm as well as attractions for those who enjoy fantastic shopping and dining in the Cool Springs area of Franklin. Fortune 500 businesses have also found that the Williamson county tax structure and a highly educated workforce make Franklin a very desirable location. It helps that Williamson county schools are the top ranked schools in the state, and several of the schools are ranked nationally in many publications. Find Franklin TN homes for sale here.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area