The Top Franklin Tn neighborhoods based on number of sales for the first half of 2020 are as follows
- Westhaven Franklin’s most popular neighborhood with prices from $400,000 to over $1,750,000
- Fieldstone Farms for years the Franklin top neighborhood with homes priced from $250,000 to over $700,000
- Mckays Mill in the Cool Springs area the homes sell fast priced from $400,000 to over $600,000
- Ladd park – homes priced from $500,000 to over $800,000
- Berry Farms homes priced from $400,000 to $950,000
- Stream Valley – Ryan homes from $370,000 to $650,000
- Sullivan Farms $400,000 to over $550,000
- Clovercroft Preserve – $585,000 to $725,000
- Dallas Downs – affordably priced all brick homes from $325,000 to $500,000
- Polk Place – all brick homes close to downtown Franklin $450,000 to $650,000
- Forrest Crossing 11 sales with prices from $300,000 to over $500,000
The Corona virus has an impact on listings with a lot of people working from home, many can’t deal with having people viewing homes while they are trying to do their jobs, not to mention the issue of children at home due to no school. Sales of new construction homes are very active and prices are rising as you would expect. Some resale homes that are vacant have had multiple offers the first day on market and many are selling above list price.
If you would like to search for Franklin Tn homes, just click on the links, or give me a call.
For the most-up-to-date information on Franklin home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Franklin MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Franklin are posted.
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Franklin per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.