Nashville luxury homes for sale – During the month of March we had a considerable amount of luxury home sales in the Nashville area including Brentwood and Franklin with 190 closings for the month compared to 118 for the previous March, an increase of 61% year over year. I’m considering any residential home over $1,000,000 to be a luxury home in this area.
- The average sales price of luxury homes during the month was $1,459,995 an increase of 5% compared to March of 2020
- 266 Nashville luxury homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS
- 490 Nashville luxury homes are currently under contract
- the list price to sales price ration of homes sold in this price range was 99%
- the average price per square foot of luxury homes sold in Nashville for March was $324
- the average size of homes sold in this category was 4868 square feet
The breakdown for some of the most active neighborhoods with Nashville luxury homes that sold in during March was
The best luxury homes in the million dollar and over price range are now getting a lot of activity and it looks like this will be the best year for luxury home builders in many years. Luxury home buyers are moving here from all over the country and they are looking at homes here that are much more affordable than most on the west coast or the northeast.
Find Nashville luxury homes here
For the most-up-to-date information on Nashville luxury home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Nashville MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Nashville are posted.