Crieve Hall homes are in a sellers market with most homes getting multiple offers the first day on market. Only two homes are currently for sale and 4 closed during the month of December. The average price per square foot has increased 27% in the last 12 months.
- the average sales price of residential properties sold in Crieve Hall during the month of November 2020 was $429,975 an increase of 22% over the same period last year
- the average price per square foot of homes sold was $261, an increase of 27% for the last 12 months
- the list price to sales price ratio was 100%
- average days on market for homes sold in Crieve Hall was 14 days with a contract to close of 35 days
- 2 homes are currently listed for sale in Crieve Hall and 3 are currently under contract
- the absorption rate of homes in Crieve Hall is less than one month
Crieve Hall is always popular due to it’s short drive to downtown Nashville and equally short distance to the best shopping and dining experience in Middle Tennessee at Cool Springs. If you would like to purchase a home in Crieve Hall, contact me here Larry@larrybrewer.com. If you are thinking of selling your Crieve Hall home,. let me help you with a plan to get the most money for your current home and find you a new place so you won’t be homeless when you home sells.