Franklin homes for sale – The sellers market continues in Franklin with only 98 active listing on the day I wrote this. We had 152 closings for the month of February give us an absorption rate of less than one month.
- 152 Franklin TN homes sold during the month of February the same as February last year
- 98 homes are currently listed for sale but most are not finished homes
- 323 homes are currently under contract
- the median sales price for Franklin TN homes sold during the month of February was $575,200
- the median price per square foot for homes sold was $215 up 8% over the last 12 months
- the list price to sales price ratio for homes sold in February was 100%
- the median days on market is down to 5 days
See the most popular Franklin neighborhoods here. For the most-up-to-date information on Franklin TN homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling homes in Franklin and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Franklin real estate comes on the market or price reductions are posted.
Franklin TN is located just 20 miles south of downtown Nashville along I-65 in Williamson county. Blessed with a restored historic square and main street, Franklin has a lot of old world charm as well as attractions for those who enjoy fantastic shopping and dining in the Cool Springs area of Franklin. Fortune 500 businesses have also found that the Williamson county tax structure and a highly educated workforce make Franklin a very desirable location. It helps that Williamson county schools are the top ranked schools in the state, and several of the schools are ranked nationally in many publications. Find Franklin TN new homes for sale here.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area