Green Hills homes are still selling fast with 44 closings for the month of February compared to 30 for the same period last year an increase of 47%, the absorption rate is down to less than one month.
- The average price of Green Hills homes sold was $1,355,735
- the average price per square foot of homes sold was $316 compared to $309 last year
- The average size of homes sold was 4253 square feet
- The average days on market of homes sold was 41 days
- the list price to sales price ratio was 99%
- 80 Green Hills homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
A lot of new construction home building is happening in Green Hills right now, and almost all of it involves displacing old homes with 2 or more new homes that are much larger and more expensive. If you are in the market for Green Hills real estate, give me a call, I’ll make the process simple and fun.
search for Green Hills homes in Nashville Tn 37215
For the most-up-to-date information on Green Hills homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Green Hills homes in Nashville come on the market or price reductions in Nashville homes are posted.
And if you’re searching for Green Hills condos or townhouses for sale in the Nashville area, feel free to browse our updated listings of Nashville condos, townhouses, townhouses, lofts on our site.
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Green Hills real estate in Nashville per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.