Spring Hill homes are in a sellers market With most homes getting multiple offers the first day on market. 70 homes sold in December and only 22 homes are currently available for purchase
- 70 Spring Hill TN homes sold during the month of December
- The average price of homes sold in Spring Hill increased 7.4% to $414,357
- The list price to sales price ratio of sold homes was 99.9% for the month
- 22 Spring Hill TN homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase, but most are still under construction
- 167 homes are currently under contract pending sale, most are new homes waiting for completion
- the average price per square foot for Spring Hill homes sold during the month of December was $164 compared to $151 for the same period last year, an increase of 8.6%
- The average days on market is down to 9 days, the lowest number I can ever remember
Inventory levels are extremely low right now and most homes have multiple offers the first day on market, so representing buyers now requires very aggressive tactics. Selling homes to get the most money for sellers is different and legally dealing with multiple offers in a fair way is something that experienced agents are earning their pay.
Homes in Spring Hill TN are now averaging $161 per square foot compared to $234 in Franklin.
Search for Spring Hill TN homes for sale here.
For the most-up-to-date information on Spring Hill TN homes, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Spring Hill listings come on the market or price reductions in Spring Hill TN homes are posted.
To see the new listings at Brixworth Seven click here
information on this page is based on information on Spring Hill real estate in Williamson county per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.